The international conference “The reuse of digital cultural content in education, tourism and leisure” (Rome, October 2, 2014) will feature a poster session on projects, best practices and case studies on the topics of the conference. Cultural institutions, research centers, education bodies, and private companies are cordially invited to submit one or more posters on one of the following topics:
- DIGITIZATION of cultural heritage for education, tourism and leisure
- INTEROPERABILITY of systems and applications: aggregators as opportunity to involve new audiences
- IPR, OPEN DATA, LINKED DATA, REUSE: best practices in the use of open licenses to foster data linking and reuse
- WEB COMMUNICATION AND SOCIAL MEDIA: effective web and social media communication examples to attract tourists
- DIGITAL STORYTELLING, TRANSMEDIA STORYTELLING: best practices and case studies
- USABILITY AND ACCESSIBILITY: examples of digital cultural products to foster accessible education, tourism and leisure
- TRANSVERSALITY AND COOPERATION: public-private partnerships, synergies between cultural institutions, local authorities and suppliers
- USER NEEDS ANALYSIS: how cultural institutions monitor and creative industries monitor the needs of users and tourists to improve services
How to participate:
If you want to participate in the poster session, please read attentively the editing rules and submit the online registration form (one for each poster) by August 30, 2014.
- Size: cm 70 x 100
- Position: vertical
- Support: gr.150-200 cardboard
- Style: posters must be readable from a 2 meters distance at least. The style must be plain and brief.
- Text and images: On the poster you must indicate: Title, authors; institution; contacts; short description of the project/good practice/case study. It is possible to insert graphics, tables, drawings and pictures.
- Language: English (UK)
For more information on the poster session organized in the frame of the international conference “The reuse of digital cultural content in education, tourism and leisure” visit the AthenaPlus website.
We are looking forward to your contribution!