Researching relevant key questions related to digital cultural heritage and re-usability of digital cultural content is one of the main objectives of the AthenaPlus project. Institutions, museums and technical partners involved in the project publish articles and papers on a regular basis which are made accessible on the project website. In the frame of the AthenaPlus project consortium member Biblioteca Academiei Române (BAR) has produced a number of interesting online articles giving new perspectives on the development of virtual exhibitions for mobile devices, indicating ways of increasing the number of visitors of cultural institutions and presenting an up-to-date view of entities of the cultural heritage sector and their relationships with other domains of human activity.
- Cultural Heritage and Modern Information and Communication Technologies, by Florin Gheorghe Filip, Cristian Ciurea, Horaţiu Dragomirescu, Ion Ivan, (2015)
- A Business Model for the Interaction Between Actors of Cultural Economy, by Cristian Ciurea, Florin Gheorghe Filip, (2015)
- Developing Virtual Exhibitions on Mobile Devices for the Educational Sector, by Cristian Ciurea, Gabriela Dumitrescu, (2015)
- Creating Virtual Exhibitions for Educational and Cultural Development, by Gabriela Dumitrescu, Cornel Lepadatu, Cristian Ciurea, (2014)
- Colecţiile de patrimoniu în era digitală; în loc de o cronică a unui workshop, by Florin Gheorghe Filip, (2015)
All papers are available online and can be accessed under the indicated links.